Samsung NC20 Review by Laptopmag
Laptop’s Joanna Stern has published her review of the Korean version of Samsung NC20, several hours before the US version landed in the US. She got a full review of the netbook and of course I have not read it yet. I’m waiting for another video review because I kinda understand and learn more with multimedia.
The Samsung NC20 is powered by VIA Nano processor at 1.3GHz with almost everything VIA inside. The review unit has 1GB RAM, 160GB HDD, and a beautiful 12.1″ display at 1280 x 800 resolution. Actual price as reviewed is $478, but let’s expect it to go down in a few days. Plus you can certainly get discounts if you just wait.
- Samsung NC20 Now Available for Pre-Order at Amazon UK
- Samsung NC10 gets some Love from LaptopMag
- Another Samsung NC20 on Video
- Welcoming Samsung NC10 Netbook
- Samsung NF210 – maybe the best looking 10 inch netbook right now