MSI Wind ‘Rumored’ to increase price by $50
If you’re the type who waits for price-cuts before buying an item, you’d probably not like buying MSI Wind anymore for it’s rumored to add $50 on their current prices.
According to ULPCS, MSI is unable to obtain more components to sustain production. Seems like they cannot avail cheap components they used to have before.
This is exactly what I thought to happen upon knowing that MSI Wind has the lowest price amongst netbooks. But the good thing is that MSI Wind will still have fair price compare to others.
Source: The ULPC Scoop
- MSI Wind available in a few, battery is not encouraging
- MSI Wind U120H Full Specs
- MSI Wind competes EEE PC 901, 1000(H) release date in US
- MSI is really serious in the competition
- MSI adds more fun to Wind Netbooks
Last updated: April 14, 2011 | Tags: MSI