Another Cheaper version of Sony Vaio P
When it comes to style, I should give it to Sony. Of course it comes with a price, but if you’re the type who is not after the brand name, you will always find another netbook which looks exactly like the Sony Vaio P. This is actually not the first time the Sony Vaio P was cloned in China.
Rui Iridium Star Digital has a new prototype that copies the looks of the Vaio P. The clone weighs 1.16kg including the battery, but the size is a bit larger at 288
- Sony Vaio X reviewed, lasts nearly 10 hours
- Vaio P is not a netbook – Sony.
- $999 Might not be right for Sony Vaio W
- MacBook Air Clone is coming to town
- Sony wants their Netbook perfect, or just not confident?